INanoBio has an opening for a highly motivated and passionate postdoctoral researcher with strong experimental background in molecular biology, biochemistry, and clinically oriented research. The successful candidate will be directly involved in developing innovative early stage diagnostics for cancer and autoimmune diseases. Prior experience with cell-based and cell-free in vitro assays, diagnostic assays, enzymatic assays, clinical biomarker discovery studies, and/or protein synthesis is desired. In depth knowledge of co-translational and posttranslational protein modification is preferred. The position is in the Phoenix metro area.
We invite applications from passionate researchers who are driven to solving real-world problems, being part of an early stage company to create technologies of the future.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
• Recent doctorate in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field
• Strong communication, laboratory, analytical, and documentation skills.
• Demonstrable attention to detail and experimental design, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
• At least five years of experimental experience in protein and enzymatic assays
• A strong record of outstanding research and publication history is expected
Experience with grant writing is a plus, but not required.
INanoBio is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV with a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org